1. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! The will host a from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. for grades 7 and 8 and the will present an at 3:30 p.m. Want more great ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? We’ll have a full list of Patch Picks later in the day!
2. Traffic will be disrupted at the Memorial Wharf Parking Lot during the next three weeks to accommodate renewed work on Chappaquiddick conduits. During this time, cars embarking and disembarking from the will both use Daggett Street. A detail officer will direct traffic. Contact the with any questions.
3. The Tisbury Business Association is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day breakfast at 8 a.m. at . The cost is $15. The breakfast is open to all Tisbury business owners and employees.
4. The Oak Bluffs Finance and Advisory Committee will host a on the 2012 Budget at 4 p.m. in the . There will be a presentation and explanation of the budget, as well as time for public questions and input.
5. Where have all the flounder gone? According to the University of New Hampshire Coastal Marine Laboratory, the New England winter flounder population has declined 91 percent in the past 20 years. UNH aquaculture expert Dr. Elizabeth A. Fairchild will report on the Martha’s Vineyard at 5 p.m. at the .