Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. There is this morning with MJ Bindu Delekta at in Edgartown. $12/10 class pass $100. 7:30 am. For more information, call 508-696-4513.
2. Today there is Seashore Discovery for adults and children of all ages at . Meet creatures of the sea including crabs, whelks and scallops. $9 /$6 for members; kids under 3 are free. 10 am - 11:30 am.
3. There is a benefit tonight for theat in Edgartown. A portion of all pizza sales goes to the food pantry. 4 pm - 9 pm.
4. Today is at with Jon Zeeman & Friends featuring jazz, funk & blues guitar. Bring your blanket, lawn chair and picnic to enjoy Island musicians on our pastoral campus. $7/$5 with Our Island Club Card. 6:30 pm – 8 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1850.
5. Learn the haunted secrets of Oak Bluffs tonight at the . Meet at on Circuit Ave for a one-hour lantern-led tour through the streets of old Cottage City. $10 per person/ $5 for kids age 8 and under, not including gratuity. No reservations needed but tour times and dates can change so call ahead to confirm. Private tours are available year round. 8 pm. For more information, call 774-563-0762.