Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. Today is the first of the season at the in West Tisbury. See Multi-dealer collections, from historical campground homes and farm homesteads to treasures from abroad. 9 am – 3 pm.
2. This morning at , there is a 90 minute class. Build from a warm vinyasa flow class towards slowing the practice down to focus on a “peak pose.” Each class will emphasize the alignment towards a certain posture, including entry and exit, with some time for work-shopping the pose, and receiving the benefits of the posture. Some examples are arm balances, inversions, standing poses, back bending, twisting, and more. All levels welcome. $17. 9 am – 10:30 am. For more information, call 774-238-0176
3. Come and hear at the today. Join Jessica Carroll for a sing-a-long filled with tunes you know and some you might not but will soon love! This program is for children from newborn to age 6 and their families. Space is limited. Free. 10 am – 11 am. For more information, call 508-693-9433.
4. Tonight at , there is a . Come sit around a campfire, roast some marshmallows, do some stargazing, and take a listening and smelling tour of the farm at night. Suggested donation $5/$10 family. 7 pm – 10 pm. For more information, call 508-645-3304.
5. There is a tonight at the . Every Friday night through the summer, THE BASE will host "Summer Sun Dance Parties" with live DJs, great sound and lights, and much more. Always alcohol and drug-free, the dances are open to all teens ages 13 to 18. Parents should talk with their teens about coming to the center and remaining there. The Center is not responsible for any teen that leaves the premises. There is also a computer lab, two xbox video gaming stations, TV and movies, snacks, board games an outdoor patio and more. $5. 8 pm – 10 pm. For more information, call 508-696-7171 ext 128