1. The kicks off at 8 a.m. The fleet will sail between Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket along the east beach of Chappaquiddick. Throughout the afternoon, the fleet will pass seven lighthouses, and the gorgeous cliffs of Gay Head.
2. Stop by to meet designer and view his exclusive selection of bedding, linens and other refined items between 12-6 p.m.
3. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Fulfill your sweet tooth with cones, cups and sundaes during the First Congregational Church between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
4. Attend a storytelling concert by to benefit at the Performing Arts Center at 7 p.m. Admission is $45, ages 10 to adult.
5. Comedy writer Marty Nadler will be performing a one-man show, "" at in Vineyard Haven at 7 p.m.