1. Enjoy day at in Chilmark today. There will be tours and animal visits, toddler time, permaculture, ask-a-farmer, fiber arts. Informal, casual, fun for all ages. Donations welcome. 10 am – 6 pm.
2. The 4th Annual Edgartown Library Foundation Event takes place at Herring Creek Farm, 26 Crackatuxet Cove Rd, Edgartown. The event benefits the Annual Fund of the Foundation that supports programs and services of the library. This year's honorees are Norman Bridwell and Norris Darrell. Brunch will feature Island foods prepared and served by Kitchen Porch caterers. $150. Noon. For more information, call 508-627-7389
3. There is a this afternoon at for their new book about Flying Horses: "" The original illustrations by Island artist Sabrina Kuchta will be on display. For all those who love to ride carousels and especially to catch the brass ring! Children's coloring activity. Refreshments will be served. 4 pm.
4. The Tisbury Street Fair takes place on Main Street in Vineyard Haven tonight. 6 pm.
5. It’s at tonight. Enjoy your own refreshments while listening to excellent music. The Pit Stop is not a bar; it is a music room. Heavy players from Boston and New York, as well as those right here on the Island. $18 / $9 for members. Doors open at 7:30 pm.