1. For more information about Fourth of July festivities in Edgartown, . For a map of today’s parade route, click here.
2. Murdick's 5 Mile starts this morning at the . Proceeds go to the Big Brothers and Big Sisters program. Registration will take place from 7 am to 8:45 am ($5 Fun Race and $25 Classic) on race day. The first 250 registered runners will get free Run the Chop t-shirts. 8:30 am start for children 12 and under in the Fun Race and a 9 am start for the adults. For more information, visit runthechop.murdicks.com.
3. offers an alternative to the parade tomorrow with their first of the season. Join DJ Shizz on the Island's largest dance floor complete with disco lighting and bust a move at the Island's favorite All-Age Dance Party. Free admission with Flatbread's family-friendly pizza menu. Full bar available and plenty of parking. 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1137 or email email@example.com.
4. Forget fighting for a parking space tonight and Kayak to the Fireworks with . Popcorn, cookies and glowsticks included! $75. 6:30 pm. For more information, call 508-693-9727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Take a Fireworks Cruise On The Catamaran tonight where all proceeds go to the of Martha’s Vineyard. $50 (available at Alleys, Bunch of Grapes, Craftworks, Edgartown Books and Above Ground Records). Reservations are suggested and can be made online at seastreak.com. Boards at 7:30 pm at the .