1. The Martha’s Vineyard Film Society will screen at the in Oak Bluffs at 8 p.m. Admission is $10, $8 for Film Society members.
2. Painter Heather Neill and photographer David Fokos will lead an about their work and inspiration at the in West Tisbury at noon.
3. The Martha’s Vineyard Sharks will at the in Oak Bluffs at 5 p.m.
4. Wildlife biologists Luanne Johnson and Liz Baldwin will share the results of their river otter-mapping project at the at 7 p.m.
5. More than 70 vendors will be on hand for ’s , which takes place from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.