1. Today at in Vineyard Haven, there is a Textile and home decor designer John Robshaw will be journeying back to the Vineyard with his hand-selected linens, bedding, pillows, and vintage treasures. 10 am – 5 pm.
2. There is an today at the in West Tisbury. This annual event is always full of surprises! Garden tools, furniture, glass ware, china, children's toys, sporting equipment...all displayed on the church lawn. Proceeds to benefit the preservation efforts of the historic church. 9 am – 2 pm. (Rain Date July 15th 1 pm - 4 pm)
3. Today in in Oak Bluffs, there is an . Come in costume for the period 1875-1925. There will be a best ice cream contest, best Vineyard pies, ol' fashioned photo setup, intergenerational sack races and more Clowns, mimes and jugglers welcome. $20 for all you can eat ticket or individual tickets. 1 pm.
4. Tonight is the season’s first on Dukes County in Oak Bluffs. open their doors and invite the public for an evening of art and live entertainment. 4 pm – 7 pm.
5. is the first of what will be an ongoing annual "Festival of Rhythm and Beats" of contemporary dance at in Chilmark. $25 gen/$15 senior and student. 8 pm (Saturday family matinee at 3 pm Pay What You Can Afford Special TapPass admitting to all performances - $65). For more information, call 508-645-9662