1. The Vineyard Cup starts today in Vineyard Haven and continues through Saturday and Sunday. 10 am. For more information, or to register, visit vineyardcup.com.
2. There is a today with . Explore the Island’s wildlife and beaches while learning skills in an exciting environment. Equipment, guides, and snack provided. No experience necessary - tours accommodate all levels of skill and ability. The only requirement is that you bring your spirit of adventure and a healthy sense of humor. You will then have the opportunity to practice your new skills on the tour with a game of Kayak Ultimate Frisbee. $45. 10 am – 12:30 pm. For more information, call 508-693-9727
3. holds today at 1:30 pm. Learn about their resident turtles, frogs, and salt water tank animals as you watch them eat their lunch. Free. 1:30 pm. For more information, call 508-627-4850
4. Today kick off the at the . JourneyDance founder Toni Bergins will show you an exhilarating union of dance, expressive movement visualization and ritual that calls us to liberate ourselves on a spiritual and emotional level. Our minds become clear, free and positive; our bodies fluid, energized and powerful. If we can feel it, we can heal it. $25. 7:30 pm–9:30 pm. For more information, call 508-645-2225
5. its doors tonight for the first night of their Gala Opening weekend. Hear feature , Island Thunder Sound System, 2nd Power, and Marciana Jones and the Grateful Dread. $10. Doors open at 8 pm 21+