1. The will host a at 7 p.m in the . Voters are being asked to approve nearly $250,000 in spending cuts from the town's operating budget. The town must approve the cuts in order to shore up revenue shortfalls by the end of the Fiscal Year.
2. Island Grown Schools and culinary arts students have teamed up to prepare a locally grown at 6 p.m. at the high school. Tickets cost $25. For more information, check out our preview of the event.
3. Tonight concludes the 's , a presentation of food-based films. "Tampopo" a 1985 comedy, will be featured on the big screen downstairs at 7 p.m., accompanied by healthy snacks. Admission is free.
4. 's Jan Buhrman, Dr. Kristine Kopp and kick off atoday, designed to renew the body, mind and spirit. The process begins at 5 p.m. with a cooking class and detoxifying yoga session. Participation in the full week of programs is $210.
5. Government meetings and healthy eating not your thing? Enjoy beer and burgers and trivia at the . s Ray Whitaker presents 1, 2, 3 ... to Knowledge at 7 p.m.