1. Today there is a at 142 North Road, Chilmark. It is the 45th summer of the oldest outdoor market on the island. Antiques, art, vintage finds, jewelry, toys, food. Something for everyone. Lovely setting in meadow off North Road. The event is free and starts at 9am. For more information, call 508-645-9506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In the morning there is an at the . Countless vessels have been wrecked off the shores of Martha's Vineyard. This exhibition explores the fascinating and often tragic stories behind these ill-fated voyages through photos, paintings, and wreckage that has washed ashore. The event costs $7 for adults, $6 for seniors and $4 for children ages 6-to-12-years-old. The event is from 10am-5pm. For more information call, 508-627-4441 or email email@example.com.
3. This afternoon there is at the Learn about the sanctuary's resident turtles, frogs, and salt water tank animals as you watch them eat their lunch. The event is free and starts at 1:30pm. For more information, call 508.627.4850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Tonight there is a at Bust a move at the island's favorite All-Age Dance Party from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Flatbread Company, next to the MV Airport. The former Hot Tin Roof. Join DJ Shizz on the island's largest dancefloor complete with disco lighting. Free admission with Flatbread's family-friendly pizza menu, plus full bar available. Plenty of parking. For more information, call 508-693-1137 or email email@example.com.
5. Later tonight there is the at at 8pm. Learn the haunted secrets of the old Whaling Village. The one hour lantern led tour begins on June 19 and runs every Tues. and Wed. through September 5. The Wednesday tour will run through October 10. No reservations needed, but tour times and dates can change so call ahead to confirm. Cost is $10 per person, not including gratuity / $5 for kids age 8-years-old and under. Private tours are available year-round.
For more information, call 774-563-0762 or 508-627-9445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org