Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. The Rotary Club is holding their Annual Pancake Breakfast at the Anchors in Edgartown today. $8/$4 for children. 7 am - 1 pm.
2. is holding an day today. There will be tours and animal visits, toddler time, permaculture, ask-a-farmer, fiber arts and more informal, casual, fun for all ages. Donations welcome. 10 am – 6 pm.
3. The art show opens this evening at in Oak Bluffs. 4 pm – 6 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1850.
4. is holding a tonight featuring Good Night Louise. Celebrate another great weekend on the Vineyard with live band and raw bar outdoors in the courtyard. All ages welcome! 5 pm – 9 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1137
5. takes place this evening at in Chilmark. This A Festival of Food and Music will feature food by chef Chris Fischer and Cakes by Liz and entertainment by The David Wax Museum. All proceeds go to TargetCancer’s rare cancer research initiatives, and to supporting the local MV Cancer Support Group. $100 per person/$300 per group of three. 5 pm – 9 pm. For more information, call 617-765-4881