1. This morning at paddle for cleaner waters at the . Canoes, kayaks and rowboats and paddlers with dogs can all participate in this two-mile competition. All proceeds donated to the Friends of Sengekontacket. Post-race picnic, entertainment, awards and T-shirt provided with $25 entry fee. Registration 8:30 am –9:30 am at the Little Bridge, Sengekontacket Pond, Oak Bluffs. Races start at 10 am.
2. ; Poems and Songs from 12th and 13th Century Southern France, featuring soprano Jessica Goodenough Heuser, takes place today at the in Vineyard Haven. Free and open to the public. 3 pm. For more information, please email email@example.com or call 508 693 2072.
3. The takes place today at . Buy a bowl and the soup is free. Bowls made by local ceramic artists help raise money for Featherstone. $30 one bowl, $50 for two. 4 pm – 6 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1850 or visit http://featherstoneart.org
4. The takes place this evening at the in Vineyard Haven. 5 pm – 8 pm. For more information, call 774 327 9422.
5. Tonight at there is a . Celebrate another great weekend on the Vineyard with live band and raw bar outdoors in the courtyard at Flatbread Company. All ages welcome! 5 pm – 9 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1137