1. There is Pirate Storytime with Kathy Forrester today at the Vineyard Haven Library. 10 am ages zero to two. 11 am ages three to five. For more information, call 508-696-4211.
2. hosts a this evening. Cruise from Oak Bluffs Harbor with Captain John and a Felix Neck naturalist to explore the waters of Vineyard Sound aboard The Skipper, a Coast Guard licensed vessel. Recommended for ages 4 and up. $30 Members, $40 Non-Members per person, Children under 8 are $4 less. 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. For more information, call 508-627-4850
3. There will be tonight at in Edgartown. The Martha’s Vineyard Team of The American Red Cross, Cape Cod and Islands Chapter, invites you to an evening of amazing epicurean delights. First Pairing will be three exceptional cheeses paired with three crisp white wines. Second pairing will be three charcuterie paired with three summer reds. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The American Red Cross. $55. Seatings at 6 pm and 8:15 pm. For more information, call 774-549-9118.
4. Tonight is the last night to experience this year’s at in Oak Bluffs.The program is different each night and all shows are family friendly. Free to the public and audiences many come and go as they please. Donations at the door welcome. Drum Circle begins at 7:30 pm. Dance performances begin at 8pm.
5. Tonight, the Tuesdays at Twilight Concerts At features Lilah Larson, Lexie & Arlen Roth, Alex Karalekas, Isaac Taylor and Tim Laursen's Blue Elephant Robot. $15 at the door. 7:30 pm. For more information, call 508-693-3366