1. It’s fireworks night in Oak Bluffs! Fireworks will begin at approximately 9 p.m. just off of . The Vineyard Haven Band will perform at the gazebo at 8 p.m.
2. Want to make sure you have the best seat in the house for the fireworks display? Habitat for Humanity of Martha’s Vineyard is hosting its second annual fireworks cruise. The SeaStreak catamaran will take 145 lucky guests out into the harbor at 8 p.m., shortly before the fireworks show. Tickets are $50, $35 for children, and benefit Habitat for Humanity.
3. The ribbons have been doled out and the is now in full swing. The fairgrounds will be open today from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Tonight only for $25 you can purchase a bracelet that gives you an all-access pass to rides after 6 p.m.
4. Martha’s Vineyard Comedy will present Damon Williams and Rudy Rush in stand-up at the at 7:45 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. Tickets are $30 at the door., $40 for VIP. The show is 21+.
5. Matt Taylor, author of “Jaws: Memories from Martha’s Vineyard” will discuss the recently released book at the bookstore at 7:30 p.m.