1. at 142 North Rd, Chilmark, MA. 45th Summer of the oldest outdoor market on the island. Antiques, art, vintage finds, jewelry, toys, food. Something for everyone. The flea market is from 9:00am and until 2:00pm. The event is free. For more information, call 508-645-9506 or email email@example.com.
2. This exciting week of classes is open to all ages and levels and will include dance and music participation. The class is from 9:00am to 10:30 am. The cost is $15. For more information, call 508.645.9662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. at the . Elyce Bonnell will be leading an new program for everyone ages 18 years and older at the Edgartown Public Library called Wii Dance Wednesdays. There will be three, half hour sessions at 5:15pm, 6pm and 6:45pm. The event is free. For more information, call 508-627-4421.
4. at the hosts an outdoor carnival of performers, jugglers and clowns; a loveable lion; shy Elephant and the dynamic Ring Master. Inside the theater kids will partake in a fun film lesson with Professor Projector and watch a program of great short films for kids from across the globe. Films approx. 45 minutes. Rain or shine. Kids-of-all ages will also enjoy a costume treasure chest, face painting and interactive animation exhibits and art activities, along with delicious food - pizza by The Chilmark Store, goodies and beverages by the Chilmark Cottage Baker, Chilmark Coffee Company, and delicious popcorn. The circus is from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. The cost is $5 a person or $15 for a family pass . For more information, call (508) 645-9599 or email email@example.com.
5. at the . After decades of opposition, a movement to introduce innovative high-touch, low-cost methods of prevention and healing is finally gaining ground. The directors of this film weave dramatic personal stories with the testimony of leaders battling to transform healthcare at the highest levels of medicine, industry, government, and even the U.S. military. Escape Fire offers a way out—a primer on how to save the health of a nation. The event runs from 8:00pm-10:00pm. The cost is $7 for members and $15 for non-members. For more information, call 508-645-9599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.