Five Things You Need to Know Today is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
1. This week in our Best of Patch Readers' Choice poll, we want to know where is the Best Place to do Your Taxes (at the last minute). Make sure to vote for your favorite and then give them a review on their page in Patch Places.
2. There is a Neighborhood Convention this morning at the featuring the program: Our Arboretum, Polly Hill's Dream with Arboretum Director Tim Boland. 10:45 am. For more information, call 508-696-8589.
3. Photographer teaches a free photography class for teens after school today at . 2:30 pm – 5 pm. For more information, call 508-693-1850 or visit featherstoneart.org.
4. All Ages can come and shake their groove things tonight at the ’s Move Your Body dancing and hooping workout. Special Guest Keren Tonnesen of Hoop Groop Ab Flab Rehab along with Jeanie Hay Sternbach invite you to sweat, dance, hoop and be silly! Wear whatever you like to move in (terry cloth, spandex, unitards with matching headband and wristbands encouraged). $8, kids under 13 free. 6 pm.
5. There will be a Community Forum on the proposed new Edgartown Library project in the Baylies Room of the in Edgartown this evening. All are welcome to bring questions for the library trustees and building committee. 7 pm.