1. Today there is a Volunteer Build Day in association with Habitat for Humanity of Martha's Vineyard. Meet at 50 Bailey Park Road, off Great Plains Road in West Tisbury. If you can't make the Build Day today the group will also be working on Saturday. 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
2. The Martha's Vineyard Museum will be hosting one of their famous 'What's It Worth: Appraisal Open House' gatherings this evening. Join friends of the Museum, Karen Keane, Stephen Fletcher, and Judith Dowling from Skinner, Inc. for wine, appetizers, and appraisals. Hosts ask that each guest bring one item to be appraised. Please do not bring coins, stamps, jewelry, and musical instruments. Reservations are required, call Jessica at (508)627-4441 x117 or e-mail email@example.com to secure a spot. Event will take place at a private Edgartown home. 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
3. Tonight there is a Holiday Party and Fundraiser to benefit the Moore Family, the party will be held at the Portugese-American Club in Oak Bluffs. There will be live and silent auctions, raffle prizes, hors d'oevres, cash bar and a DJ. 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
4. The owls are out this time of year and with the Full Moon it's the perfect time to spot them! Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary will host a Full Moon Owl Prowl tonight. For more information call, (508)627-4850. 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
5. "The Jungle Book" will be performed at the Tisbury School tonight at 7:00 pm. Tickets are $7; $20 for families of four or more.