1. The Oak Bluffs Association will sponsor the Tree Lighting and caroling gathering in Post Office Square, Oak Bluffs, tonight. Hot Chocolate to follow at Dreamland above the Martha's Vineyard Chowder Company. Santa will also be in the house for photos with the kids, 6:30 pm.
2. After the Tree Lighing in Oak Bluffs, 'wok' over to Park Corner Bistro for their weekly 'Wok Wednesday' menu featuring a number of tasty Chinese inspired treats like pot stickers, drunken prawns, spring rolls, barbecue spare ribs and Peking duck. Open at 5:00 pm.
3. Tonight test your smarts with weekly Wednesday Trivia at The Wharf with host Dan Cassidy. Starts promptly at 7:30 pm, come early to register your team.
4. There is a cooking demonstration at LeRoux today from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. Learn about the coffee roasting process from expert coffee man, Todd Christy of Chilmark Coffee, and learn the tricks of pastry-making from chef Amy Miller. For details and more information call (508) 693-0030.
5. Edgartown Meat and Fish Market, located at the Triangle in Edgartown, will host Networking Night in association with the Martha's Vineyard Women's Network. Wine, coffee, and appetizers will be served. Free; starts at 5:30 pm.