1. Release some stress with the Power of Your Mind: Guided Relaxation and Imagery session today from 9:00 am - 10:00 am at 40 Peacegate Way in Vineyard Haven, off State Road, just before Scottish Bakehouse. Cynthia da Silva, BCH guides participants through a meditative class. Drop-in rate is $10. You can buy a 10-class card for $80. Call (508) 524-9022 for more information or visit hypnosismarthasvineyard.com.
2. There will be a Men's Bereavement Group this afternoon for those coping with the loss. Led by James Masek. Group will be held at 9 Walker Place in Vineyard Haven and meets every second and fourth Wednesday. Call (508)693-0993 for more information.
3. Dine on all your favorite Chinese food dishes and some special Asian-inspired cocktails tonight at Park Corner Bistro's Wok Wednesday. Starts at 5:00 pm.
4. Tonight, one of the most loved family movies of all time, "The Sound of Music" will be playing at the MV Film Center in Vineyard Haven. The screening is a benefit for MVRHS German language program in support of its spring class trip to Austria. mvfilmsociety.com.
5. Head to The Wharf tonight for Trivia with host Dan Cassidy at 7:30 pm. Call (508)627-9966 for more information.