1. Head over to Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary this morning from 10:00 am - 11:00 am for a chilly Winter Walk with naturalist Susie Bowman. Nature walk is free for members and for non-members the cost is $5. Call (508)627-4850 or visit massaudubon.org/felixneck for more information.
2. Hospice of Martha's Vineyard will host a Bereavement Group this morning for those coping with the loss of a parkber or spouse. Led by Karen Krowski, Ed. D. Group will be held at the Tisbury Market Place. Call (508)693-0189 for more information.
3. Dad's Group takes place tonight at the MV Community Services Family Center (at the side entrance of the Martha's Vineyard Regional High School). A playgroup for dad's and their kids. Run by a dad volunteer, includes complimentary dinner for all. No registration required. Free. Call (508) 693-7900 ext. 288 for more information; 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
4. Enjoy the weekly Soup Suppers dinner at 5:30 p.m. tonight at the Chilmark Comunity Church in Chilmark. Free. Call 508-645-3100 for more information.
5. Tonight from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm the Ag Hall will host a Fiber Meeting to discuss the promotion of local fiber. Those involved in the fiber industry welcome - shepherds, fiber producers, designers and artists. Meeting sponsored by the MV Fibershed Project & Native Earth Teaching Farm. Free. Call (509)645-3304 for more information.