Today is: Bean Day and Cuddle Up Day
1. American Legion Post 257 in Vineyard Haven will host a Legion Breakfast this morning from 8:00 am – 10:00 am. Bring the whole family. Cost for adults, $8, and children under 12, $3.
2. The famous lobster rolls from Grace Church are back for one day only! Enjoy Winter Lobster Rolls this afternoon from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm. Lobster roll, chips and a beverage is $15. Assorted pies are $4 per slice. For large orders or to arrange a pick-up order call (508)693-0332.
3. Vineyard Sinfonietta Strings & Winds will perform tonight in West Tisbury, call (508)693-9417 for the location. Mostly classical music, some pops and folk music. Strings & Winds players of all ages welcome; 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm.
4. Trivia Night with Johnny Showtime at Park Corner Bistro in Oak Bluffs starting tonight at 6:00 pm, free. Test your smarts, drink great cocktails and munch on the some tasty food. Park Corner is giving out Trivia Bucks for great team names and creative answers. Trivia Bucks can be used toward your tab. Call (508)696-9922 for more information.
5. There is an a cappella concert tonight at the Katharine Cornell Theater in Vineyard Haven at 7:30 pm. The Take Five Winter Concert is the first stop on a east coast tour for the co-ed jazz a cappella group from Kenyon College in Gambier, OH. Students and seniors, $10, adults, $15. Call (508)560-0795 for more information.