Today is National Spouses Day!
1. Adult Community Education of Martha's Vineyard will hold Recertification of ServSafe class today from 3pm to 9pm at Martha's Vineyard Regional High School in room 501. Class lead by Alice Robinson. Textbook and exam are included in the cost of the class. Exam will take place on 2/16. Cost for the class is $185. Call (774)310-1131 or (508)693-1033 x 240 for more information. Visit acemv.org to explore more classes offered by ACE MV.
2. The Martha's Vineyard Yoga Center will host a workshop this morning, The Bliss Brothers, with Primo Lombardi and Peter Goodman. The first workshop in the Alchemy of the Elements series. Pre-registration is highly recommended, call (508)693-7350 to reserve a spot. Visit mvyoga.com to learn more about the workshop. 9:30 am.
3. The Portuguese-American Club in Oak Bluffs will host the 27th Annual Big Chili Contest today starting at 11:00 am. All proceeds will benefit the Red Stocking Fund. Cost is $30. Call (508)693-5000 for more information.
4. A Cultural Luncheon with Featherstone's Executive Director, Ann Smith, will take place this afternoon from noon to 2pm at The Grill On Main in Edgartown. Presented by the MV Center for Living. Pre-register id highly recommended, call (508)939-9440 to reserve a spot.
5. The United Methodist Church of Martha's Vineyard will host an Oak Bluffs Community Supper this evening from 5pm to 6pm at the Trinity Parish House (across from the Tabernacle in the Oak Bluffs Campgrounds). There will be no charge for these suppers, though donations are gratefully accepted and a free will offering basket will be available at every meal.