1. Release some stress with the Power of Your Mind: Guided Relaxation and Imagery session today from 9:00 am - 10:00 am at 40 Peacegate Way in Vineyard Haven, off State Road, just before Scottish Bakehouse. Cynthia da Silva, BCH guides participants through a meditative class. Drop-in rate is $10. You can buy a 10-class card for $80. Call (508) 524-9022 for more information or visit hypnosismarthasvineyard.com.
2. The Mansion House Health Club will hold a Senior Strength Class this morning at 10:00 am. Learn about exercises that build strong muscles and promote bone density. Participate in exercises to help prevent falls and increase physical confidence. Hosted by certified personal trainer Ann Richards. Cost is $11 and free to health club members. Visit mvmansionhouse.com for more information.
3. There is a cooking demonstration at LeRoux today from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. Learn about the all the delicious tricks and tips of seafood cooking from Chef Mario Arellano of Hooked Island Fish House. For details and more information call (508)693-0030.
4. Head to the Edgartown Library to celebrate the Chinese New Year. Party great for all ages with crafts and a dragon parade to welcome the year of the snake. Call (508)627-4221 for more information. 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
5. Have you seen the new exhibits at the Martha's Vineyard Museum in Edgartown? Take a museum Tour this afternoon with Anna Carringer, Assistant Curator. Refreshments will be provided. Members are free and non-members are $7. Call (508)627-4441 for more information. 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm.