Today is National Hat Day!
1. The Martha's Vineyard Regional High School will host a Meet and Greet with high school principal, Principal Steve Nixon, at 8:00 am today. Meet and Greet will take place in the High School Library Conference Room in Oak Bluffs. Coffee, tea and baked goods. Casual format, come late, leave early. Parents and community members welcome. 8:00 am - 9:15 am.
2. The WorkOut and Tennis Center in West Tisbury will run an Introductory Youth Jump Rope Classes with Coach Susan Waldrop, USAJR & AAU experienced jump rope coach. For children in grades 3 thru 5. Free. Pre-register is highly recommended, call (508)696-8000 for more information or visit workoutandvtc.com.
3. Walk-In Registration for Adult and Community Education (ACE MV) will be held in the Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Lobby this evening at 4:30 pm. 40 classes available to sign-up for. For more information on the course offereings, check it out here. Call (774)310-1131 or visit acemv.org for further details.
4. Dad's Group takes place tonight at the MV Community Services Family Center (at the side entrance of the Martha's Vineyard Regional High School). A playgroup for dad's and their kids. Run by a dad volunteer, includes complimentary dinner for all. No registration required. Free. Call (508) 693-7900 ext. 288 for more information; 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
5. The Vineyard Haven Library will host an Indian Cooking class and demonstration tonight with Uma Datta tonight at 7:00 pm. Free. Everyone welcome. Call (508)696-4211 for more information or visit vhlibrary.org.