Today is Dress Up Your Pet Day!
1. Kitchen Porch Catering will host a cooking class and demo today focusing on 'All Things Pumpkin' today from 10:00 am - 1:00 am. Learn how to puree whole pumpkins, make pumpkin soup and salad; sample pumpkin bread and cheesecake. Bring home recipes. Cost is $25 and scholarships are available. Call (508)687-9603 for more information.
2. Enjoy some afternoon Jazz with Coco and Jeremy Berlin this afternoon from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm at the The Anchors in Edgartown. Standards and show tunes are preferred. Presented by the Senior Day program. Call (508)423-9566 for more information.
3. The Old Whaling Church is hosting the Edgartown Community Supper tonight in the Baylies Room. Dinner will be salad, bread, soup, a main entree, dessert and beverage. Free-will offering is encouraged but not expected. Call 508-693-4424 for more information. 5:00 pm.
4. Looking to get into yoga and think it's just for the ladies? Robert Sidoti will teach an Introductory Broga class at Yoga Haven MV. A series developed specifically for Broga or Yoga newcomers. The class will be low-key, laid back, informal, and a fun 60 minute class that will get you fully prepared for Broga I and other beginner yoga classes you might be interested in exploring; 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm. Drop-in rate is $17.
5. There is bingo at the American Legion Post 257 in Vineyard Haven tonight at 7:30pm. A Vineyard winter just isn’t a Vineyard winter without weekly Bingo. Call 508-693-9257 for more information.