1. This afternoon bring the kids to The FARM Institute for their Farmers-in-Training program, from 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm. Engage in afternoon chores and special farm projects including oxen training. Great for ages 10 and over. Cost is $15. Pre-registration is highly recommended, call (508)627-7007 ext. 109 to reserve a spot.
2. Engage in community and great food at the Grace Episcopal Church's Community Soup Supper tonight from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm. The meal is free and includes soup, salad, bread and dessert. For more information or to donate or volunteer call (508)693-0332.
3. Chilmark Library presents another installment in their Free Friday Movies Series with a 1946 Hithcock film, starring Ingrid Bergman playing a troubled beauty recruited by an American agent to infiltrate a German spy ring in post-war Rio. Sponsored by the Friends of the Chilmark Public Library. Call (508)645-3360 for more information. 7:00 pm.
4. Tonight the Katharine Cornell Theater will host the Children's Theater Project with a performance by the Martha's Vineyard Charter School, including 4 original short plays. Call (508)693-6450 for more information or visit vineyardplayhouse.org. 7:00 pm.
5. The Chilmark Tavern presents 'Collaborative Jam' tonight, hosted by David Stanwood. Featuring musical guests and members of DCLA, unplugged. Light refreshments provided. 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.