Today is Send A Card To A Friend Day!
1. Head over to Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary this morning from 10:00 am - 11:00 am for a chilly Winter Walk with naturalist Susie Bowman. Nature walk is free for members and for non-members the cost is $5. Call (508)627-4850 or visit massaudubon.org/felixneck for more information.
2. The Vineyard Haven Library will host Children's Crafts this afternoon from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm, for ages 5 to 11. Weekly on Thursdays; call (508) 696-4211 for more information.
3. Greg Orcutt will presenting a talk from 5:30pm to 7pm on the making of Martha's Vineyard Decoys at the Martha's Vineyard Museum in Edgartown tonight at 5:30 pm. A reception will follow. Cost for members is $8 and $12 for non-members. Call (508)627-4441 for more information.
4. Enjoy Documentary Thursday tonight at 6pm the Oak Bluffs Library with the showing of 'Searching For Sugar Man', the tale of two South Africans who set out to discover what happened to their unlikely musical hero, the mysterious 1970s rock ‘n’ roller, Rodriguez. Not-rated. Call (508)693-9433 for more information.
5. Sail MV is hosting a 'Supper & Slideshow' night at the Sail MV Headquarters at 110 Main Street in Vineyard Haven. Join sailor and rower, Sean Bercaw, as he recounts his maritime journeys from around the world through a collection of images. Light supper and beverages will be provided. Cost is $15. Pre-registration is highly recommended, call (508)696-7644 to reserve a spot. 6:00 pm.