1. There is a cooking demonstration at LeRoux today from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm. Learn from Bernadette Cormie, owner of Herring Run Kitchen & Provisions and Director of Food Services at MVRHS. For details and more information call (508) 693-0030.
2. The Vineyard Haven Library with continue its Anime Movie Afternoons today at 3pm with "The Secret World of Arrietty," a remake of the magical fairy tale "The Borrowers", as seen through the keen, imaginative eye of Japanese writer and director, Hayao Miyazaki. Rated G. Great for all ages. Movie is 95 minutes. Call (508)696-4211 for more information or visit vhlibrary.org.
3. This afternoon from 3:30pm to 5pm, the Yoga Barn in West Tisbury presents Meditation is Medicine. Explore different forms of meditation and learn the health benefits of regular meditation practice with Wendy Chabot. Drop-in rate is $17 or you can buy a prepaid Yoga Barn class card for $14. For more information, call (508)687-9505 or visit vineyardmindbodymed.com.
4. The West Tisbury Congregational Church will host a Community Supper tonight at 5:30 pm. Call (508)693-2842 for more information.
5. The VFW in Oak Bluffs will hold a Salsa Dancing Night tonight at 7:00 pm. Beginners and advanced beginners, at 7:00 pm and advanced beginners and intermediate dancing at 8:00 pm. At 9:00 pm enjoy a dance social and dinner. Walk-in rate is $12.50; doubles are $20; or buy a 5-session card for $50 (valid for 2 months). Call (508)645-2008 for more information.