1. The famous lobster rolls from Grace Church are back for one day only! Enjoy Winter Lobster Rolls this afternoon from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm. Lobster roll, chips and a beverage is $15. Assorted pies are $4 per slice. For large orders or to arrange a pick-up order call (508)693-0332.
2. The Russian Winter Film Series at the Edgartown Library continues today at 1:30pm with Russian master filmmaker Andrei Tarkovsky's haunting, meditative film that uses Sci-fi to raise complex questions about humanity and existence; directed by Andrei Zvyagintsev; Russia, 2003. Adults only. Free. Call 508-627-4221 for more information.
3. This afternoon, there is a Land Bank Winter Walk at Ocean View Farm Preserve in Chilmark at 1 p.m. Get outside and enjoy a chilly walk up island. Meet at the Fulling Mill Brook Preserve trailhead off Middle Road. Free. Led by Land Bank ecologists. Dress for the weather. For information please call 508-627-7141.
4. Featherstone Center for the Arts will host an Open Pottery Studio this afternoon from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Adults only. Cost is $5 per hour. Pre-registeration is required, call (508)693-1850. Visit featherstoneart.org for more information.
5. The Fanny Blair Hall in Vineyard Haven will host Ballroom Dancing tonight from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Beginners welcome. The beginner's lesson starts at 6:15 pm; from 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm learn the West Coast swing with Anne Fleming; for couples and singles. Call (508) 696-8428 for more information, admission is $3.