Today is: National Chocolate Day, National Egg Nog Day, and Christmas Eve!
1. Skate with Santa this afternoon from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm at the MV Arena in Oak Bluffs. Skate with Santa and the girls ice hockey team. Refreshments and holiday music. Cost is $10, $25 per family. Call (508)560-1105 for more information.
2. The Ag Hall will host a Christmas Pageant today at 5:00 pm. Hosted by the West Tisbury Congregational Church, for more Christmas Eve events check here. All are welcome.
3. The Island Food Pantry is open today from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at the United Methodist Church. Call (508)693-4764 for more information.
4. The weekly Edgartown Community Suppers will happen tonight at the Old Whaling Church in Edgartown. Salad, bread, soup, a main entree, dessert and beverage are provided. Donations are welcomed and accepted. Call (508)693-4424 for more information.
5. Tonight head to Grace Church for their annual Christmas Carols at 8:30 pm. The Christmas Carols are followed directly by a Candlelight Festival Eucharist at 9:00 pm, with a champagne reception. Call (508)693-0332 for more information.