1. Vinyasa Core class this morning with Robert Sidoti at Yoga Haven MV, 60 minutes dedicated to core strengthening, broga-style. A vinyasa blend of salutations, plank variations and on the mat core work. Make it part of your Holiday 30 Days of Yoga Challenge. Everyone is welcome, walk-in rate is $17. 9:00 am - 10:00 am.
2. There will be a cooking demo this afternoon at Le Roux at Home in Vineyard Haven from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm with Jan Buhrman of Kitchen Porch Catering. Call (508) 693-0030 for more information.
3. West Tisbury Library Groundbreaking Ceremony with take place today at noon at 1042 State Road in West Tisbury. Also at 3:30 pm the West Tisbury Selectmen & The Trustees of West Tisbury will honor the ongoing West Tisbury Free Public Library Renovation & Expansion Project with food and live music. Call (508) 693-3366 for more information or visit westtisburylibrary.org.
4. Tonight there will be a free cooking workshop for preschool parents, a workshop hosted by Island Grown Schools at the Edgartown School. Pre-register is recommended; call (774)563-9890; 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm.
5. Our Lady Star of the Sea in Oak Bluffs presents the 16th Annual Reflections of Peace: A Christmas Concert, benefitting Hospice of Martha's Vineyard. Tickets are $20. Call (508)627-3166 for more information; 7:30 pm.