1. Mother Goose On The Loose this morning at the Old Music Street Library, 12 Music Street in West Tisbury. Mother Goose on the Loose is great for children ages newborn to three with a parent present. Every Monday & Friday. 10:30 am.
2. The 'Holiday Gift Show' is happening today at Featherstone Center for the Arts in Oak Bluffs. Island made holiday gifts and treats. Perfect for stocking stuffers, teacher gifts, hostess gifts and more. Open daily through Dec. 16th. Call (508)693-1850 for more information or visit featherstoneart.org. 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
3. The Chilmark Free Public Library presents 'Sci-Fi Films from the 50's', this week's film is "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". If you can't make it this week stay tuned for next week's film, on December 17th, "Them!". Free admission and free popcorn. Sponsored by the West Tisbury Free Public Library. Call (508)693-3366 for more information or visit westtisburylibrary.org. 7:00 pm.
4. Tonight head to The Pit Stop Workshop for 'Open Mic Mondays' at 8:00 pm with host Anthony Esposito. Weekly on Mondays. Cost is $5 for the public and free for members. Call (508)693-4219 for more information.
5. Seasons Restaurant & Pub in Oak Bluffs will be playing the Patriots vs. Texans game at 8:30 pm. Enjoy $5 appetizers during the game. Call (508)693-7129.