1. Flexibility is key! While women on the Vineyard seem to love yoga, today's is for men only. Focusing on low-impact, gentle stretching, Megan Grennan will teach exercises to stretch the most common areas of men requiring increased flexibility and strength. Join Megan at 3:30pm at The Anchors, Edgartown Council on Aging, for this free instructional lesson!
2. And we can't let the boys have all the fun! begins today at 4pm. Another great island program this time especially for girls, is hosted by Sassafras Earth Education. Activities will include fire making, crafting, picking edibles, singing and games. Cost is $20 per two hour session or $375 for the entire school year (weekly on Thursdays).
3. It's all in the cards. Tonight is Bridge night! will be played at 7pm at The Howes House in West Tisbury. The cost for admission is five dollars, all are welcome to join in the fun. You pick the trump, they provide the cards and snacks.
4. Pump up the volume! If you love music and dancing, this one's for you. Join a brand new event at Featherstone tonight: V-MaD Jams - Vineyard Music and Dance from 7 to 9pm. Admission is free, you just need a fun and funky spirit to join in the fun.
5. For the more practiced or dedicated dancer, you can salsa the night away, too! Camp Jabberwocky is offering Advanced Beginners classes in salsa dancing this evening at 7pm. If you're feeling light on your feet after an hour of dance, stay for the second class, lasting until 9pm.