Updated Monday, 10:10 a.m.:
The Net Result has West Tisbury Great Pond steamers at $4 a pound today, according to a status update.
Updated 5 p.m.: Island sales happening this weekend include:
- Chicken Alley Thrift Shop, which benefits Martha's Vineyard Community Services, The Thrift Shop will be open Sunday February 17th 12:00-4:00 weather permitting. Our Sunday special is Accessories one half off. We will be open on Monday Presidents Day from 9:00-4:00. Monday's special is Linens one half off. Books continue at half off for the month."
- Katydid on Main Street in Edgartown has a sale sign and appears to be open this weekend.
- Midnight Farm "Enormous Weekend Sale" cuts prices by 30 to 50 percent through Monday.
- Menemsha Fish Market has lobsters on special: Call 508-645-2282.
- Rainy Day posts on Facebook, "If you're out and about in town today, stop by to take a look at our Clearance Markdown Event: 60% off sale sections! All sale items must go!"
- Green Room posts "Presidents Weekend Specials! All Hats! All Gloves! All Snowboard hardgoods! 20% OFF! There's more winter coming!"
- The Net Result has yellowtail flounder for $9.50 a pound today.
Do you know of other sales taking place on Martha's Vineyard this weekend? Tell us in the comments!
You may also be interested in:
- House Hunt: Where Can I Live on the Vineyard?
- Deer Get Frisky on MV
- What a Bunch of Turkeys!
- Why Do You Love the Vineyard?
- Where's the Best Fish?
- Martha's Vineyard Pics & Clips
Stay Patched in! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.