The former owners of Lola's restaurant, Lola and Paul Domitrovich, who owned and operated the Southern-style Oak Bluffs eatery for 19 years, have announced the 2013 season of their Lola's Place bed and breakfast.
Located on Neal Way in Oak Bluffs' Meadow View Farms, the B&B bills itself as a "Southern Hospitality Bed & Breakfast in the Summer Breeze of New England," with a southern-style “a la Lola’s” breakfast and an afternoon wine hour.
The three-acre property includes two rental suites — the Bourbon Street ($250 per night for two people) and the St. Charles ($200 for two) and a $100 add-on room, the Bayou, that lacks its own bathroom, according to the Lola's MV brochure.
The business also offers catering, box lunches and other special arrangements.
For more information: MissLolaMV@aol.com, 508‐737‐4815.
You may also be interested in:
- Is "Vineyard" Reality TV Show "Worst Idea Ever"?
- House Hunt: Where Can I Live on the Vineyard?
- Why Do You Love the Vineyard?
- Last-Minute Valentine Gifts on Martha’s Vineyard
- Lent Begins: Where's the Best Fish?
- Up-Island Businesses Hang On Through Winter
- Vineyard to Vineyard: Of All the Gin Joints ...
- Snow Transforms Island Landscapes
- Martha's Vineyard Pics & Clips
Stay Patched in! Follow Martha's Vineyard Patch on Twitter | Like Martha's Vineyard Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.