Only a sponsored Twitter topic was ahead of "The Vineyard," according to the trend list Broome sent along.
"We were the #1 Trending Topic on Twitter throughout the United States ... and have obviously caught on," Broome wrote.
"Just wanted to thank the fine people of MV for their continued support. I've seen thousands and thousands of posts from people throughout the US and throughout the world who have not only fallen in love with our show, but with MV and now want to visit- which may or may not be a good thing depending on many of the local's perspectives," the producer continued, adding a :).
The show's finale is next Tuesday, Broome said.
Will you be watching the season finale of "The Vineyard"? Would you like to see it return for another season? Tell us in the comments.
For viewers' and others' reactions to the show, described by ABC Family as a "coming-of-age docu-soap," please see:
- ‘The Vineyard’ TV Show Panned, But Fans Tune In
- 'The Vineyard' TV Show Gets Scathing Reactions on Facebook
- Snark Attack: TV Reviewers Boo 'The Vineyard'
- 'The Vineyard' TV Cast Introduced
- Casting Begins for 'The Vineyard' Reality TV Show
- Is 'Vineyard' Reality TV Show "Worst Idea Ever"?
- Reality TV Show 'The Vineyard' Announced