The following highlights a sampling of the latest unofficial snowfall totals taken in areas across Massachusetts by the National Weather Service as of 5 p.m. Wednesday. Data comes from ham radio operators and other volunteer weather spotters.
- Bourne: 10.5 inches at 12:22 p.m.
- East Falmouth: 10.0 inches at 2:06 p.m.
- Hyannis: 8.5 inches at 10:08 a.m.
- West Barnstable: 9.0 inches at 10:10 a.m.
- Woods Hole: 6.1 inches at 9 a.m.
- Edgartown: 8.0 inches at 9:45 a.m.
- West Tisbury: 5:5 inches at 6:12 a.m.
- Nantucket: 5 inches at 8:03 a.m.
Do you receive the daily Martha's Vineyard Patch newsletter and news alerts? If not, please sign up here. It's free and brings you the latest top posts so you can keep in touch with what's happening on the Vineyard 365 days a year.