"The skies have been so dramatic and photogenic that it's hard not to take a good photo. I took this picture while walking along Eel Pond in Edgartown last week. Even my border collie, Fenway, stopped to gaze at the majesty in the sky."
More recent Photos of the Day:
- Do You Know This Schooner? by Brad Fligor/Chappy Ferry
- Autumn Leaves Up-Island by Dottie Sullivan
- Fall Colors on Martha's Vineyard by Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby
- Sengekontacket Before the Rain by Vineyard Colors
- Pumpkins at Morning Glory Farm by Martha's Vineyard Online