Did you see the shiniest car on the Cape and Islands this week? The photographers from Vineyard Colors did, snapping a portrait of the all-chrome Rolls Royce and posting it on their popular Facebook page. Here are some of the comments the photo has received so far:
- "I would have LOVED to hear the ferry terminal guys loading that gem on board. Did they park it next to the fish trucks?"
- "Leave that ish on the Hamptons..."
- "How gauche!"
- "It's gorgeous! outrageous! (but just imagine how hard it would be to drive behind it on a glaring, sunny day!)"
- "Saw this in Oak Bluffs yesterday when I was at the Gallery with Julian... so whose is it?"
- "How so non-Vineyard."
- "Holy cow! How garish"
- "...but it is so pretty!"
- "must say, that is probably one of the ugliest cars money can buy. A Ford Fiesta looks better than a chrome RR."
- "It was a temporary plate from New Jersey (which expires tomorrow,lol). It was in front of us on the ferry. Rumor has it it was the guy on keeping up with the Kardashians. The guys at the ferry terminals were hilarious!"
- "Bieber owns one and Michael Jackson had one"
- "bodes poorly for Bieber! Vulgar car."
- "let's be on the look out"
- "How gaudy can one get."
Did you see the shiny car? Where? What's your reaction? Tell us in the comments.