1. With a Blizzard Watch Declared for the Cape and Islands beginning Tuesday afternoon, we've opened the Martha's Vineyard Storm Center 2014, where you can check for the latest storm information, with cancellations, closures and forecasts updated as they come in.
2. Monday evening, the Steamship Authority announced that the ferry line "anticipates possible service disruptions Tuesday evening into Wednesday."
3. WHOOPS! I wrote: "Could this mean movie stars Andy Garcia and Vera Farmiga might wind up staying on-Island a little longer than planned after their appearance at Tuesday night's sneak preview of "At Middleton" in Vineyard Haven (MV Film Center, 8 p.m.)? Patch would love to know of any sightings." But it was a live broadcast from New York. I deeply regret the error. - Louisa
4. If the roads are driveable, you can take a walk: Tuesday is the first day of this season's Walking Group at The High School: 5:30 p.m. Tuesday and Friday 1/21 - 4/29. Contact: 508-687-7118 firstname.lastname@example.org, vineyardhealth.org. Free.
5. Ten acclaimed Cleaveland House Poets are scheduled to read Tuesday evening at Pathways in Chilmark. 6 p.m., free.
What else is happening on the Vineyard?
Do you have events coming up? Post them on Patch and we'll get the word out!