- Vineyard Haven Public Library, 1 p.m.
- Edgartown Public Library, 5 p.m.
- YMCA of Martha's Vineyard, 7 p.m., child care ends 12:35 a.m.
New Year's Day, Jan. 1, 2014 (Wednesday): Many businesses are closed, but you can still hop a bus to get around today:
- Vineyard Transit Agency: Holiday/Sunday schedule.
- Municipal, state, federal offices and banks: Closed.
- Post offices: Closed, no mail delivery.
- Retail stores and supermarkets: Open at owner's discretion.
- Convenience stores: Open at owner's discretion.
- Liquor stores: Open at owner's discretion: MV Wine & Spirits is open noon to 6 p.m.
- Bars and restaurants: Open at owner's discretion.
- UPS: Will be back on the job Thursday.
- Libraries: Closed.
- YMCA: Closed, reopening Thursday at 8 a.m.
- Mansion House Health Club: Open.
- Stock market: Closed.
- Edgartown Cinemas: Open: See show times >.
- Martha's Vineyard Film Center: Closed.
- Steamship Authority: Friday schedule: Last boat from Vineyard Haven 8:30 p.m., last boat from Woods Hole 9:45 p.m.
Do you know of a Martha's Vineyard business that is closing early Tuesday or is open on New Year's Day? Let us know in the comments. And happy New Year!