- Yoga Haven MV on State Road in Vineyard Haven presents a 1:45 p.m. talk on Anatomy of The Spine with Dr. Jamieson DeCubellis, DC, Integrated Health Care, who "helps us understand spinal anatomy and how to take care of this critical part of our bodies." $20.
- Island teens have a Place to hang out after school: Alex's Place at the Y is open from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, 2:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday. Find out more at alexsplace.net. Free.
- At 5:30 p.m. Friday, take a Full Moon Owl Prowl with the naturalists at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary in Edgartown. This family event is free to members, $5 for non-members.
- Most of this weekend's Martha's Vineyard Food & Wine Festival events are sold out, but you can still get tickets to the "Party After the Party" Friday at 8 p.m. at Flatbread Company in Edgartown, where $25 gets you in for dancing to the sounds of Jerry Bennett and the Sultans of Swing. (Those with wristbands from the festival's opening reception will be admitted free.) For more information go to www.mvfoodandwine.com.
- Are you holding a yard sale or garage sale this weekend? With just a few clicks, you can put it on our interactive sale map: Yard Sales on the Vineyard and Cape.