- Kids 6-16: Come play improv games with the IMP Company and create fun theater. IMP Playdate at Alex's Place, 9 a.m. to noon: $40.
- Lace up your boogie shoes: It's the last Wednesday for Family Dance-O-Rama at Flatbread in Edgartown. 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., no cover. Check back with MV Patch for updates on Family Dance-O-Rama's fall events.
- FREE PICK 1: Visit with bats at Long Point Wildlife Refuge's Evening Bat Exploration, when Luke Elder, Wildlife Monitor at BiodiversityWorks, leads a walk to discuss their collaborative project with U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service on the bat populations on Martha's Vineyard. Pre-registration is required: Call 508-693-7662 to register. Best suited for ages 12 and up. 7 p.m., free.
- FREE PICK 2: Russ Baker: Disinformation 101: Investigative reporter and historian Russ Baker will speak on “Current Events and Ancient History: from the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination to the NSA Scandals, where are we going?” 7 pm, MV Hebrew Center, free.
- From the in-box: "The end of the season has come for the Wednesday Night suppers at the United Methodist Church of Martha's Vineyard in Oak Bluffs. We thank everyone for their support during this season, and hope to see you all next year!"
Do you have another Wednesday event to recommend? Please tell us in the comments.