- The 2013 Martha's Vineyard International Film Festival continues with screenings at 4 p.m., 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. at three theaters in Vineyard Haven. See Your Guide to the 2013 Martha's Vineyard International Film Festival for the complete schedule with links to film descriptions and trailers. Tickets $12.
- Island teens are invited to an open house at Alex's Place at the Y to "meet everyone and check out all the gear," starting at 6 p.m. and including a free catered dinner. Free.
- The monthly Open Stage, dubbed "First Fridays," at Alex's Place is the Island's only open mic and welcomes all ages. 8 p.m. at the YMCA of MV, $5.
- The Butter Band featuring G Love performs at Flatbread Friday. 9 p.m., $25 day of show, $20 in advance at at TicketsMV.com, Alley’s, Aboveground, The Green Room, or Corner 5 OB.
- Are you a Vineyard sports booster? Wanted: Vineyarders Fans To Share Photos, Scores tells you how you can boost your teams or individual athletes on MV Patch.
Looking for more things to do on the Vineyard this weekend? Check out our Events calendar and browse our directory for local libraries and arts and entertainment venues ranging from galleries to mini-golf and more.