- "Early Birders" at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary is free with sanctuary admission. Join Felix Neck birders at 8 a.m. for a casual hour-long walk of the sanctuary grounds to look for summertime birds. An easy to moderate (often buggy) stroll.
- Teens have a Place to hang out after school: Alex's Place at the Y is open from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, 2:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday. Find out more at alexsplace.net. Free.
- A brand-new dinghy for $200, $300 for a brass bed, a 30-foot extension ladder for $150: Have you checked out the Buy-Sell-Trade page on MV Patch?
- Are you involved with a local nonprofit that needs support? Philanthropy blogger Tisbury Turkey posts on Patch: We are looking for MV charities in need of donations!
- Planning a yard sale, garage sale, tag sale or estate sale on the Vineyard? You can add it to our Yard Sale Map with just a few clicks and we'll help send you shoppers.
Did we miss something happening today on the Vineyard? Tell us in the comments.