- Walk the plank with "Early Birders" at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary is free with sanctuary admission. Join Felix Neck birders at 8 a.m. for a casual hour-long walk of the sanctuary grounds to look for summertime birds. An easy to moderate (often buggy) stroll.
- Cabin boys and other teens have a place to hang out after school: Alex's Place at the Y is open from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, 2:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday. Find out more at alexsplace.net. Free.
- Treasure chests will be opened at the Fabulous Trunk Show at Vineyard Square Hotel and Suites on North Water Street in Edgartown from 1 to 4 p.m. with live music and grog. Admission is free, but bring a sack of doubloons if you want to take something back to the ship.
- Feast to your heart's content at Benefit Night at Flatbread Pizza for MVRHS Boys Soccer and bid some pieces of eight in the silent auction to support our student athletes. 5 p.m. till closing.
- Treat your eyes to loveliness at the "Dream in Beauty" fashion show to support Angel Flight: 5:30 p.m. at Lure Grill at the Winnetu Oceanside Resort, $98-$118.
Do you have another Thursday event to recommend? Please tell us in the comments.