- "Early Birders" at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary is free with sanctuary admission. Join Felix Neck birders at 8 a.m. for a casual hour-long walk of the sanctuary grounds to look for summertime birds. An easy to moderate (often buggy) stroll.
- Teens have a Place to hang out after school: Alex's Place at the Y is open from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, 2:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday. Find out more at alexsplace.net.
- The Martha's Vineyard Writers Retreat holds a reading at the Oak Bluffs Public Library. 6 p.m., free.
- Woody Allen's new film "Blue Jasmine" is a return to drama for the director, who cast Cate Blanchett and Alec Baldwin as its stars. See it at 7:30 p.m. at the Martha's Vineyard Film Center in Vineyard Haven: $12, members $7.
- Dine to donate tonight at Flatbread in Edgartown: A portion of your bill will support Martha's Vineyard Community Services.
Do you have another Thursday event to recommend? Please tell us in the comments.