- Take a Fall Migration Bird Walk Tuesday at Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary in Edgartown. 10 a.m., $5, free to Mass Audubon/Felix Neck members.
- Tuesday is also the day you can bring your lunch to the Harbor View Hotel in Edgartown for the Creative Economy Speaker Series, this week with Wendy Northcross, Director of the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce, and Tom Lynch, Town of Barnstable Administrator. 11:30 a.m., free, including coffee, tea and water.
- Facebook tip #1: "Rocco's will have live music again this Tuesday the 10/22/13 6:30-7 til 9pm come one come all. Great friends, good food and cold beer."
- Facebook tip #2: Johnny Hoy & the Bluefish say "We WILL play The Ritz one last Tuesday on October 22! Come finish it up with us!"
- Celebrate the return of Katama's oyster farms with Slow Food MV at the Port Hunter tonight starting at 6:30 p.m. with the 40-minute film "Shell Shocked," followed by dinner. $32 for Slow Food members, $40 others.
Did we miss something happening today on the Vineyard? Tell us in the comments.