- Attention teens: Alex's Place at the Y is open from 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. and the Anime Club meets Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
- The Martha's Vineyard Commission hosts a bicycle-pedestrian committee meeting at 5 p.m. at the MVC offices, 33 New York Ave., Oak Bluffs. Here's the agenda.
- Are you involved with a local nonprofit that needs support? Philanthropy blogger Tisbury Turkey posts on Patch: We are looking for MV charities in need of donations!
- Planning a yard sale, garage sale, tag sale or estate sale on the Vineyard? You can add it to our Yard Sale Map with just a few clicks and we'll help send you shoppers.
- A brand-new dinghy for $200, $300 for a brass bed, a 30-foot extension ladder for $150: Have you checked out the Buy-Sell-Trade page on MV Patch?
Did we miss something happening today on the Vineyard? Tell us in the comments.